Hi all,

I've got the nutch-2010-07-07_04-49-04 nightly build in which the parser fails
but keeps the proces running for ever! I've tried with different segments and
the common warning in the hadoop.log with which it fails is:

2010-09-07 10:48:15,633 WARN  parse.ParserFactory - ParserFactory: Plugin:
org.apache.nutch.parse.zip.ZipParser mapped to contentType application/zip via
parse-plugins.xml, but not enabled via plugin.includes in nutch-default.xml

The terminal output is:

2010-09-07 10:48:15,633 WARN  parse.ParserFactory - ParserFactory: Plugin:
org.apache.nutch.parse.zip.ZipParser mapped to contentType application/zip via
parse-plugins.xml, but not enabled via plugin.includes in nutch-default.xml

After that, it will keep running and doing nothing but eating CPU for some
reason and needs CTRL+C to regain the terminal.

I don't think this is supposed to happen, despite the warning. Should i create
a new ticket? At least i couldn't find a corresponding issue as of yet.

Cheers,

Markus Jelsma - Technisch Architect - Buyways BV
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17
050-8536620 / 06-50258350