It seems you're trying to fetch 0 url's. Inject correct url's or adjust your
url filters as not to filter out your injected url's.

-----Original message-----
From: Yavuz Selim YILMAZ <yvzslmyilm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue 05-10-2010 13:16
To: user <user@nutch.apache.org>;
Subject: Nutch-Eclipse

I tried to configure nutch on eclipse.
Use Nutch 1.2
Eclipse Helios

I got this kind of error, trying to crawl;

crawl started in: crawl
rootUrlDir = urls
threads = 10
depth = 1
indexer=lucene
Injector: starting
Injector: crawlDb: crawl/crawldb
Injector: urlDir: urls
Injector: Converting injected urls to crawl db entries.
Injector: Merging injected urls into crawl db.
Injector: done
Generator: Selecting best-scoring urls due for fetch.
Generator: starting
Generator: filtering: true
Generator: normalizing: true
Generator: jobtracker is 'local', generating exactly one partition.
Generator: 0 records selected for fetching, exiting ...
at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Crawl.main(Crawl.java:133)

I guess, I can'y configure plugin enviroment that, after build my code, I see
that, there is no class files for plugins.
Anybody has a suggestion?  I also send my classpath.
--

Yavuz Selim YILMAZ