Hi,

I've finally fetched the latest trunk, added Gora as described in NUTCH-873 but i'm getting the following exception Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gora.sql.store.SqlStore

It can't find the class configured in storage.data.store.class. Is it perhaps the `update your Ivy resolver` as seen in the issue? Then how to update my Ivy resolver? There is an <module organisation="org.gora" name=".*" resolver="internal"/> in my ivysettings.xml but i have no idea what to do with it.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-873

Cheers,