I'd have suspected db.max.outlinks.per.page but you seem to have set it up
correctly. Are you running Nutch in runtime/local? in which case you
modified nutch-site.xml in runtime/local/conf, right?

nutch readdb -stats will give you the total number of pages known etc....

Julien

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/