700     <property>
701     <name>moreIndexingFilter.indexMimeTypeParts</name>
702     <value>true</value>
703     <description>Determines whether the index-more plugin will split the
mime-
type
704     in sub parts, this requires the type field to be multi valued. Set to
true
for backward
705     compatibility. False will not split the mime-type.
706     </description>
707     </property>