It depends on the structure of your site and you can modify
"regex-urlfilter.txt" to reach your goal.

>From the examples you gave, you can do this:
*"- ^http://ww.mywebsite.com/[^/]*$"*
it will exclude  http://ww.mywebsite.com/alpha, http://ww.mywebsite.com/beta
, http://ww.mywebsite.com/gamma

*"- ^http://ww.mywebsite.com/.*/$"*
This will exclude any URL that ends with "/"

I would suggest you get familiar with regular expressions (in case you
don't yet)

Remi