Hi Ian,

There is an older well used script [0] which we moved to the aerchive
section of the wiki to clean it up a bit.

If you browse around there you should be able to manufacture something
custom for your needs with little overhead. You may also wish to scrutinise
the current command line options [1] which may need to be added to any
script to suit your requirements.

hth

Lewis

[0]