-1
The plugin urlnormalizer-host (NUTCH-1319 listed in CHANGES.txt)
is missing in the bin package.
It also does not build for the src package: it's missing in
src/plugins/build.xml of 1.5.1.

@Markus:
You are right: up to 1.4 there was a top-level folder apache-nutch-1.x/
in the package (src and bin). That's cosmetic but not blocking. Also:
permissions of bin/nutch should be 755 (exec bits should be set).

Beside: Runs (tested local mode only).

Sebastian