Hi,

my problem is that i have a domain (es http://*.apache.org) and I want to
crawl every document and page in this website and indicize them with Solr.
I was able to do it using the basic command to crawl with nutch:

    bin/nutch crawl urls -solr http://localhost:8983/solr/

but the indicization part comes at the end of the process. So I have to wait
for the whole crawl to end befor I can access my data.
I would like to create a script that ciclically crawls a certain nuber of
pages (for example 10000) and than indicize them.
In the nutch tutorial wiki I found this:

    bin/nutch generate crawl/crawldb crawl/segments -topN 1000
    s2=`ls -d crawl/segments/2* | tail -1`
    echo $s2

    bin/nutch fetch $s2
    bin/nutch parse $s2
    bin/nutch updatedb crawl/crawldb $s2

but I don't know how to specify it to stops when he had crawled the enteire
domain.

Thanks for your help.