Hi Lewis,

I managed to get the code working by adding the below function to
MongodbWriter.java in the public class MongodbWriter  implements
NutchIndexWriter :-

         public void delete(String key) throws IOException{
                return;
        }

And the crawled data was getting stored in mongodb.
The only issue was it was storing only the text of the page and not the full
html content of the page.
How do i store the full html content of the page also?
Hope to see the patches soon.
Thanks

lewis john mcgibbney wrote