Hi Amit,
I recently updated NUTCH-1486 [0] with a patch to work against Solr 4.2.1.
You will be able to pull stuff from this patch and push it into your Solr 4
schema file, etc.
I will begin work on upgrading trunk to work with Solr 4 shortly... maybe
this afternoon.
If you are able to help with the effort it would be great.
Thank you

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1486

--
*Lewis*