Hi Amit,

> [#document-fragment: null]
that does not mean that your DocumentFragment is empty.
DocumentFragment.toString() does not print the DOM as XML.

How to do this? Have a look at serializeToXML in

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/any23/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/any23/extractor
/html/DomUtils.java?view=markup
To serialize a DocumentFragment you have to iterate over all child nodes, e.g.:

    NodeList nodes = doc.getChildNodes();
    for (int i = 0; i < nodes.getLength(); i++) {
      LOG.info(serializeToXML(nodes.item(i), true));
    }

> How do I get nutch to pass the parsed html as DocumentFragment ? Should I
> state htmlparsefilter.order in nutch-site.xml ? if so, in what order ?

As said by others: the DOM should be there!

Sebastian