Hi All,

I am very excited now. :) Thanks a lot to everyone for inviting me.
I'm a software engineer and crawler team leader of my company in
Istanbul. I have been using Apache Nutch 2.X for 10 months.

My company works on Search Technologies. We have a huge Hadoop cluster
for crawling and analyzing data. I try to handle a billion pages per a
month with Nutch. I am focused on developing Nutch 2.x for better
improvements . I hope I will be beneficial for Nutch community.

Thanks,
Talat
Newbie PMC of Nutch

--