Jake,

I am not sure how to make that happen, every time I run the nutch 1.7 job
on YARN , I see a single segment being generated a nd a single map task
bein launched,underutilizing the capacity of the cluster and slowing the
crawl.

Are you suggesting  I should be seeing multiple fetch map tasks for a
single segment, if so I am not.

Thanks.