Hi

Can you please check *runtime/local/logs/hadoop.log* file. It would contain
the exact error. Also make sure that Hbase is running fine and you can
create/read table from hbase shell.

Also check that you have set this property to true in gora.properties.

*gora.datastore.autocreateschema=true*

Thanks
Divjot