Hi,

one solution is to include the plugin
  scoring-opic
in the property
  plugin.includes

That should work given that injected URLs have a non-zero score and are
not redirects. OPIC is a good choice for frontier selection (via -topN).

For Nutch 1.x the webgraph steps in combination with scoring-link are
an alternative, esp. if you want to use the score mainly in the index
to rank search results.

Best,
Sebastian