org.apache.commons.lang.time.FastDateFormat.getInstance("yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss'Z'").format(date);

Where do I have to make these changes?

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham Gupta

On Friday 13 January 2017 09:18 AM, shubham.gupta wrote:
Also, there is a problem that all documents have a dt_stamp have NumberLong(2000) that is when converted to Date format gives 1 Jan 1970.

Thanks,
Shubham Gupta