Thank you Julien! That's exactly what I needed.

Chip

-----Original Message-----
From: Julien Nioche [mailto:lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:09 PM
To: user@nutch.apache.org
Subject: Re: Need help installing scoring-depth plugin

You don't need to install scoring-depth. It's just that the term 'depth' in the
old crawl class has been replaced by 'rounds', which is more accurate.

The equivalent of the command you used to call should be *bin/crawl phfaws
crawl **1 *

The value for topN needs setting in the crawl scrip, see sizeFetchlist in [
https://github.com/apache/nutch/blob/master/src/bin/crawl#L117]

HTH

Julien

--

*Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering*

http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
#digitalpebble <http://twitter.com/digitalpebble>