I'm testing a new setup, Solr 5.5.3 indexed from Nutch 1.12. I'm comparing it
against my production instance, Solr 3.3.0 and Nutch 1.4. The new search misses
some results that the old one got.

If I search for the word "optician", the old results include a result which the
new one misses. The document in question is indexed by the new Solr; I can find
it using other search terms. The content field for this document, stored in the
new Solr, does clearly include the word "optician". Why wouldn't it turn up?
Where do I start looking?

As an aside, thank you to everyone who's replied to my questions the past few
weeks. I don't want to clog the listserv with a lot of short "thank you" posts,
but I do appreciate it.

Chip Calhoun
Digital Archivist
Niels Bohr Library & Archives