Hi Yash,

I don't know how to do it, I never tried, but if I had to it would be a trial
and error thing....

If you want to increase the chances that someone will answer your question, I
suggest you provide as much information as possible:
Where did it not work? In "ant runtime", or when running in Hadoop? What was
the error message?
What is the content of your build.xml, plugin.xml, and ivy.xml?
Is parse-html configured in your plugin-includes?

If it's a problem during execution, I would suggest looking at or debugging the
code of PluginClassLoader.