Hello Chip,

I have no clue where the three hour limit could come from. Please take a
further look in the last few minutes of the logs.

The only thing i can think of is that a webserver would block you after some
amount of requests/time window, that would be visible in the logs. It is clear
Nutch itself terminates the fetcher (the dropping line). That is only possible
with an imposed time limit, or a if you reached some number of exceptions (or
one other variable i am forgetting).

Regards,
Markus