Hi Semyon,

I've tried to reproduce your problems using the recent Nutch master (upcoming
1.16).
I cannot see any issues, except that Javascript is not executed but that's
clear.
Of course, you are free to use parse-tika instead of parse-html which is legacy.
See results below.

Best,
Sebastian

> http://www.vialucy.nl/[http://www.vialucy.nl/]

Successfully fetched and parsed (no errors). Of course, there is no content kept
because of robots=noindex. Here the output of parsechecker:

% bin/nutch parsechecker -Dplugin.includes='protocol-okhttp|parse-tika'
-dumpText http://www.vialucy.nl/
Parse Metadata:
  dc:title=Vialucy | nieuws uit Les Vans – Ardêche – France
  Content-Encoding=UTF-8
  generator=WordPress 3.1
  robots=noindex,nofollow
  Content-Language=en-US
  Content-Type=text/html; charset=UTF-8

> https://www.vishandelbunschoten.nl/
Succeeds if you can trick the anti-bot software, otherwise the server sends
empty content back. Recently discussed on this list.

> 3) Javascipt problems
>
> http://www.amphar.com/Home.html

Yes, Javascript is not executed. But fetching and parsing works pretty fine
for the HTML page as such:

% bin/nutch parsechecker  -Dplugin.includes='protocol-okhttp|parse-tika' \
     -dumpText http://www.amphar.com/Home.html
fetching: http://www.amphar.com/Home.html
Parse Metadata: iWeb-Build=local-build-20140815 X-UA-Compatible=IE=EmulateIE7
viewport=width=700
dc:title=Home Content-Encoding=UTF-8 Content-Type-Hint=text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Language=en
Content-Type=application/xhtml+xml; charset=UTF-8 Generator=iWeb 3.0.4

Founded in 1975, Amphar B.V. provides solutions, services and support to the
generic pharmaceutical
industry.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, we assist our customers in
identifying and developing
new products, carefully select or initiate appropriate sources for Active
Pharmaceutical Ingredients
(APIs), develop and test formulations as well as compilation and submission of
the required
regulatory documentation and data.
With our dedicated staff of experienced professionals and our logistics centre
at Amsterdam Schiphol
International Airport, we are well positioned to anticipate and react swiftly
to the dynamic
requirements of our customers.
Amphar B.V.