# ./crawl -h
  -D A Java property to pass to Nutch calls

/opt/nutch/bin/crawl -i -D
solr.server.url=http://yourSOLR.com:8983/solr/collection1
/opt/nutch/bin/crawl -i -D
solr.server.url=http://yourSOLR.com:8983/solr/collection2

On Fri, 2019-03-01 at 13:32 -0600, Dave Beckstrom wrote:
This message was sent from outside of Sheridan College. Please be careful when
opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to requests for information.

I have two index writers defined in index-writers.xml

1) indexer_solr_1
2) indexer_solr_2

They each point to a different SOLR collection.  I kick off the crawling
using the Nutch crawler script (/bin/crawler) currently running it via
cygwin

I am not finding a way to tell Nutch when I run the crawl that I want it to
use indexer_solr_2   I expected there would be a parameter I could pass to
the /bin/Crawl script but I'm not seeing it.

I need to be able to tell Nutch to crawl different areas of my site and
populate the results into separate, different SOLR collections.

Any suggestions?

Best,

Dave Beckstrom
*Fig Leaf Software* <http://www.figleaf.com/> | "We've Got You Covered"
*Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)*
763-323-3499
dbeckst...@figleaf.com<mailto:dbeckst...@figleaf.com>

--
*Fig Leaf Software, Inc.*