Hi,

I found the root cause and it is not related to JVM Heap Size.

The problem of parsing these pdfs happen when I enable the tika extractor to be
boilerpipe.

Boilerpipe article extractor is working perfectly with other pdfs and pages;
when I disable it, Tika is able to parse and index these pdfs.

Any suggestion/help?

Kind regards,
Hany Shehata
Enterprise Engineer
Green Six Sigma Certified
Solutions Architect, Marketing and Communications IT
Corporate Functions | HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
ul. Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, Poland

Tie line: 7148 7689 4698
External: +48 123 42 0698
Mobile: +48 723 680 278
E-mail: hany.n...@hsbc.com
Protect our environment - please only print this if you have to!