Hi,

the error message is quite clear:

> 2019-07-02 10:36:59,202 DEBUG httpclient.HttpFormAuthentication - No form
> element found with 'id' = user-login-form, trying 'name'.
> 2019-07-02 10:36:59,205 DEBUG httpclient.HttpFormAuthentication - No form
> element found with 'name' = user-login-form

But without access to the login page content, it's nearly impossible to
determine
what's going wrong.

> I tried crawling the same url/login page using Selenium Chrome Drive and it
> does load and fill in the user id/pwd text boxes.

Sounds like the page HTML source looks different with Selenium. Note that the
protocol-httpclient does not modify the DOM tree via Javascript, it is derived
from the bare HTML only.  That could be a reason why the form element is not
found
while it works in a browser (emulation).

Best,
Sebastian