Hi Everyone,

It seems like I take 1 step forward and 2 steps backwards.

I was using parse-tika and I needed to change to parse-html in order to use
a plug-in for excluding content such as headers and footers.

I have the excludes working with the plug-in.  But now I see that all of
the metatags are missing from solr.  The metatag fields are defined in SOLR
but not populated.

Metatags were working prior to the change to parse-html.  What would
explain the metatags not being indexed when the configuration
parameters didn't change?  Is there some other setting for parse-html that
I need to look into?

Thanks!

 <property>
  <name>plugin.includes</name>

<value>exchange-jexl|protocol-http|urlfilter-regex|parse-(html|tika|metatags)|index-(basic|anchor|metadata)|query-(basic|site|url)|response-(json|xml)|summary-basic|scoring-opic|indexer-solr|urlnormalizer-(pass|regex|basic)|index-blacklist-whitelist</value>
  <description> </description>
 </property>
 <!--  index all metatags -->
 <property>
  <name>metatags.names</name>
  <value>*</value>
  <description> </description>
 </property>
 <property>
  <name>index.parse.md</name>
   <value>metatag.language,metatag.subject,metatag.category</value>
  <description> </description>
</property>

--
*Fig Leaf Software is now Collective FLS, Inc.*
*

https://www.collectivefls.com/ <https://www.collectivefls.com/