Hi,
Setting the prop parse.filter.urls= false does not filter out the outlinks.
I get all the outlinks for my parsed url. So this is working as expected.
However it has caused something unwarranted on the FetcherThread as now it
seems to be fetching all the urls (even ones which do not match
urlfilter-regex).
These urls were not fetched earlier. So what it seems to be doing is that
when generating next set of urls, it is not applying urlfilter-regex.

I will play around with noFilter option as Sebastian has mentioned and see
if this works as expected.

However any idea why the next crawl cycle (from previous crawl cycle's
outlinks) does not seem to be applying the url filters defined in
urlfilter-regex

Thanks
Sachin