Hi Everyone,

Reading the help for the nutch crawl script, I have a question.  If I run
the crawl script without the -i parameter, does that mean the crawl will
run and complete without updating SOLR?  I need to crawl pages without
updating SOLR.  Then I'll use solrindex to push the crawled content into
SOLR later, when I'm ready.

Usage: crawl [-i|--index] [-D "key=value"] [-s <Seed Dir>] <Crawl Dir> <Num
Rounds>
-i|--index Indexes crawl results into a configured indexer
-D... A Java property to pass to Nutch calls
-s <Seed Dir> Directory in which to look for a seeds file
<Crawl Dir> Directory where the crawl/link/segments dirs are saved
<Num Rounds> The number of rounds to run this crawl for
     Example: bin/crawl -i -s urls/ TestCrawl/  2

--
*Fig Leaf Software is now Collective FLS, Inc.*
*

https://www.collectivefls.com/ <https://www.collectivefls.com/