Hi,

After migrating from nutch 2.3.1 to 2.4 I have not been able to conf nutch to
index metadata to elasticsearch. Indexchecker gets the metadata correctly
though.
I have tried both hbase version 0.9.8-hadoop2 and also with mongodb. Both
contained the wanted metadata.

I have done some debugging and the problem seems to be that MetadataIndexer
filter methods parameter page does not even contain the metadata.

There are no exceptions/errors outputted by nutch or elasticsearch.

Any ideas on what is the problem and how I should approach fixing it.

Regards. Anton