Hi Robert,

404s are recorded in the CrawlDb after the tool "updatedb" is called.
Could you share the commands you're running? Please also have a look into the
log files (esp. the
hadoop.log) - all fetches are logged and
also whether fetches have failed. If you cannot find a log message
for the broken links, it might be that the URLs are filtered. In this
case, please also share the configuration (if different from the default).

Best,
Sebastian