Hi Dimanshu,

Nutch is a community project. If you can, please take the time, be part of the
community
and improve the documentation. Unlike for the source code, the barrier for the
wiki is low:
anybody can and *is welcome* to register and update the Nutch Wiki. As a 100%
volunteer project
we rely on contributions from the community including our users.

Thanks,
Sebastian