Hi,

this question is better asked on the Solr user mailing list
as Nutch people are not necessarily familiar with Solr on a deep level.

Please also share more details - which JavaScript client, the error message,
the log messages of the Solr server at this time. This helps to trace the
error down and detect the reason.

Best,
Sebastian