To: <user@ode.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: Stopping BPEL process

Without getting into the details,

1) Place a (unique) business identifier in your request message
2) Place the same identifier in your response message
3) Create a propertyAlias to retrieve this identifier from your message(s)
4) Add the necessary correlationSets into your BPEL process.

alex

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Simone Maletta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>