Hi Muhammad,

Use jruby 1.7.13 and buildr 1.4.19

Edit file <ode 1.3.5 source>/tasks/jbi.rake
Find & Replace the initialize method with the content below

  def initialize(*args)
    super
    prepare { path("lib").include((component.libs +
bootstrap.libs).flatten.uniq) }

    enhance do
      case jbi_xml
      when String
        path("META-INF").include jbi_xml.path, :as=>"jbi.xml"
      when nil, true
        # Tempfiles gets deleted on garbage collection, so we're going to
hold on to it
        # through instance variable not closure variable.
        @jbi_xml_tmp = Tempfile.new('MANIFEST.MF')
        @jbi_xml_tmp.write descriptor
        path("META-INF").include @jbi_xml_tmp.path, :as=>"jbi.xml"
        @jbi_xml_tmp.close