Hi,

I have been able to sucessfully compile apache ode 1.3.5 from the sources using
the wonderful support provided by @Satwik. Now my next task is to make some
changes in the source code and then recompile the it. I am able to create
eclipse projects from the source code using "buildr eclipse" command and open
the projects using eclipse. I have two questions regarding the changes I want
to make in the source code

1- The main change I want to make is to print the IF activities in the logs. By
default, all service invocations are logged in the log files but there are no
logs for the IF activities. Mainly, I want to emit, the name of the IF
activity, the conditional expression and its result (true or false). What
project, files would I need to change?

2- Is it possible to compile and deploy ODE from within the eclipse? Currently,
I have to make changes in the sources from within eclipse then compile it from
buildr and then deploy the compiled project back in eclipse. This way I have to
do a lot of work for testing a simple print statement. Is there an easy way of
testing changes? What pattern ODE team follows for development?

Regards

Adeel