Hi,

The scenario is:
I wrote a simple event for creating a party by generating the partyId in it
by <sequenced-id-to-env.
Now i am passing auto generated partyId to "createPerson" service.
But the code snippet from PartyServices.java retruns me the error message.

// if specified partyId starts with a number, return an error
        if (partyId != null && partyId.length() > 0 &&
Character.isDigit(partyId.charAt(0))) {
            return
ServiceUtil.returnError(UtilProperties.getMessage(resource,
"party.id_is_digit", locale));
        }

If this is the case then we can't use this service i.e. "createPerson" in
our custom service while generating partyId earlier and then passing it to
this service.

Thoughts ???

--
Thanks & Regards