Mayank,

Comments Inline :-

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 1:17 AM, Mayank Upadhyay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear Ashish Sir,

I will feel good if you will call me only by my name "Ashish".

> I am not  getting  abt Window box  that  what  is Window Box ?

Window box stands for Windows machine.(It can be either Windows XP
,Professional,Vista or 2003 Server )

>  i am
> just doing that first I run "run-install" command for ant file in Ofbiz
> from
> console of  Window where it Build  all and then i run Ofbiz bat file.

You may need to trace out the log.May be something wrong is going on at your
end.
You can send all the log message to a text file by (java -jar ofbiz.jar >
/home/username/Ofbiz_Log.txt)

> And
> finally  through browser i start to access Ofbiz (According to OFbiz setup
> guide and link).But yesterday i found some problem for the same and the
> Page
> was not opening.

Please post the log message.
So that we can see the exact information about the error coming at your end.

> So please.
> guide me a proper process to start and access the Ofbiz.

After taking Ofbiz from repository you only need to run the following steps
:-
ant clean-all
ant
ant run-install
java -jar ofbiz.jar

When tomcat gets started on your machine you can try following URL on your
browser :-
http://localhost:8080/partymgr/control/main

> Here my is my PC configuration as you required
> O/S:- Window XP / Window 2003 Server
> Processor:-1.8 ghz Celeron
> RAM::-256 MBDDR
> JDK1.6 install

You system configuration is the problem man.
A good system configuration is required while doing development in Ofbiz.
Following details can be considered as good configuration.

Processor :- P4 with 3 Ghz.
RAM :- 1 GB DDR
JDK :- 1.5 (Support of Jdk1.6 is not officially anounced so for now please
try 1.5)

It takes 30 seconds to compile i.e ant and 1 minutes 45 seconds to complete
ant run-install on my Laptop.

>  And regarding Tomcat there i do update web.xml to reload my application
> else i do start and stop Tomcat for changes  So is it the same process in
> Ofbiz.?

In ${ofbiz_Home} there are two files startofbiz.bat and stopofbiz.bat.
This two files can be used to start and stop the server.
Mayank, please spend some good time in reading the documents and contents
present in other links on Ofbiz home site (http://ofbiz.apache.org/).

--
Ashish