Hello All,
           Thank you much for your answers.I just went through
ShipmentRouteSegment entity.By this i can handle Distributed shipments.But my
problem is to calculate shipment cost.And I find no relation between
ShipmentCostEstimate entity and ShipmentRouteSegment entity.And I still didnt
got the reply for my first mail.Purpose of geoIdTo ? Is it mean destination
here? Thanks again to all of you.

Regards
Divesh Dutta