Parul, you will find option of "Edit Items" in "Actions" block, by clicking Edit Items.
Please have a look and you can follow further steps.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

On Feb 5, 2009, at 12:15 PM, Parul Bhagat wrote:

Hello All,
I am working on latest revision of ofbiz,i m also trying for order cancellation as per this link:- http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Visual+Find+and+Edit+Orders but i am unable to cancel the order. and according to this link "Cancel all Items" tab is not available on latest revision so how to cancel the order.

Thanks and Regards
Parul Bhagat

Jacek Wagner wrote:
David E Jones wrote: