Hello Charles,
         Please see my comments inline:

STELTZLEN Charles wrote:
Hi,

I'am using a getNextSequenceId to generate my id for invoice entity.

My problem is that the specifications of my client include the fact that the invoice id must have any discontinuity in these sequences (00001, 00002, 00003,...).
I hope you missed "not" here.

For my knowlegde of ofbiz, the actual getNextSequence don't guaranted this requirement (don't check the highest sequence before giving a sequence).

Am I wrong ?
Code snippet from line 370-377 in OrderReturnServices.xml may be of help (in latest revision, 768297). Here returnItemSeqId is generated in continuity.

Is there something that can fit my whishes in ofbiz standard ?

Charles.