Hi,

I have a requirement to show product prices in difference currency. From
what i understand, ofbiz supports multicurrency, but i have been unable to
set it up.

I tried the following actions on the demo ofbiz server. I added the price in
GBP for the product ID WG-5569. I did not set the default currency for the
store to GBP, but instead tried to set default currency for the session
using the the URI
http://demo.ofbiz.org/ecommerce/products/PROMOTIONS/p_WG-5569?setSessionCurrencyUom?currencyUom=GBP

Still the prices are shown in USD, i will appreciate if someone can help me
with this.

What i am trying to achieve is, that the default currency should be USD,
however when user from UK access the products, with URL's amended with
currency information, the product page should show the prices in GBP instead
of USD.

Thanks for the help.

Rohit