Hello all,

Can any one please tell me the exact scenario when, refundBillingAccountPayment service is called. I am trying to generate this situation by :

1) Creating a sales order by choosing a payment method = "Billing Account"

2) Then I am completing this order and making return for it. Return type = "Refund"

3) And then I receive this return. Here I expect refundBillingAccountPayment service to run.

If some one knows the exact purpose of this service then please share it with me. I can dig into the code and understand this, but it may take time. It will be great if some one has already worked for it and share his experience, which will help to save bit time of mine.

Divesh