Hi Kumaraswamy,

Only other way I see is hidden form variable. Instead appending the jsession id to URL send it as hidden form variable. I think you will need to make all your requests POST requests.

Thanks,

Raj

Kumaraswamy nandipati wrote:
Thanks Raj.

I am re-writing my mail. Please ignore my previous mail.

Explaining a bit more about my problem. I am trying to launch mobile version
of my store(developed on ofbiz). Most of mobiles won't support cookies. So,
I want to implement my storefront without cookies. As your suggestion OOTB,
appending JSESSIONID with every URL is lil bit unsecure. Because, MITM
attack chances will be more with this.

*Is there any other solution for switching between http and https smoothly
once(first time into https) logged in @ cookies disabled by customer??????*
*
*
*Is this problem in ofbiz or already in tomcat also??*
* *
*. *
On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Kumaraswamy nandipati <
Explaining a bit more about my problem. I am trying to launch mobile
version of my store(developed on ofbiz). Most of mobiles won't support
cookies. So, I want to implement my storefront without cookies. As your
suggestion OOTB, appending JSESSIONID with every URL is lil bit unsecure.
Because, MITM attack chances will be more with this.

*Is there any other solution for switching between http and https smoothly
once(first time) logged in without using cookies????*.