It should be better then previous like changing the web.xml was not good
idea. Doing this form will be independent from the webSiteId.
But before finalizing we should wait.
Jacques/Others could you pleas provide some love to this thread ;-), as bug
exists in OFBiz so that we can finalize some solution.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.