From: Divesh Dutta [mailto:divesh.du...@hotwaxmedia.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:41 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to create a new entity

Hi Hemanth,

Restarting the OFBiz will not solve your purpose. ant run-install will be your friend, in that case.

Divesh Dutta.

Hemanth Kumar Kanamarlapudi wrote:
Hi All,

I have added a new entity definition in an existing entitymodel.xml which is
already loaded through ofbiz-component.xml

<entity entity-name="trackUserSource" package-name="com.pj.contact"
            title="Track User Source Entity" >
            <field name="trackId" type="id-ne"/>
            <field name="source" type="long-varchar"/>
            <field name="medium" type="long-varchar"/>
            <field name="campaign" type="long-varchar"/>
            <field name="userId" type="long-varchar"/>
            <field name="pid" type="long-varchar"/>
            <prim-key field="trackId"/>
</entity>

But I am not able to create this object when I restart ofbiz.

Your quick help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Hemanth