Hi Kumar,
UtilCache.clearAllCaches();
delegator.clearAllCaches();
The above methods will be your friends, but method is a shortcut to
completely clear all entity engine caches. For performance reasons this
should not be called very often.
But for sure other methods of UtilCache and delgator object will be of your
help.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.