Sorry to underestand in place of David,

Groovy, I guess since David is using it heavily in Moqui

I like Scala too (like js it's Object Oriented and Functional also but more
"serious" I'd say
I must say I don't much about it yet http://www.scala-lang.org/

Jacques

Al Byers wrote:
Ok David, I'll bite; I would like to know what alternatives to Java
you think are worth considering. Is Javascript one of them (my pick)?

-Al