Please don't try and tell me what I believe, I have no problem with you posting
to the dev list so long as you're contributing and not asking basic questions.

But nobody else cross posts and most of us subscribe to both lists.  You've
done this repeatedly over the last few weeks, I understand that you think your
messages are very important but I can assure you they are no more important
that anyone else's and we all seem to get by just fine by choosing one list to
post our messages to.  It's just basic netiquette.

Regards
Scott