Hi, you should have given the userLogin variable in the context to your service. It's better than desactivate login on the service.

I quote an exemple from another groovy file in ofbiz :

checkMap = [orderId : orderId, userLogin : session.getAttribute("userLogin"), checkAction : "VIEW"]; checkResult = dispatcher.runSync("checkSupplierRelatedOrderPermission", checkMap);

Gil