Hi Simon,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. One of the line you mentioned in your
email is:

When we first started looking at Ofbiz almost
everyone outside of IT was against it, we had to do numerous presentation
and explanation as to why we should go with Ofbiz as opposed to going with a
product like SAP.

Could you please share presentations and explanations you did to adopt
OFBiz ? It will help surely help to increase adaptability of OFBiz .

Thanks in advance
--
Divesh Dutta.